Dance DTLA is back for its 14th season of dancing under the stars. Head downtown on Friday nights from June 22 through September 7 and move to the sounds of summer. Featuring Dance Downtown (7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.), open-air dancing in the park with beginner dance lessons alongside a live band or DJ, and alternating DJ Nights (9:00 p.m. – midnight), curated by influential artists who give voice to a dynamic, vibrant, socially conscious L.A. culture.
Step outside with the ones you love and enjoy free events in Grand Park all summer long.
- June 22 – Dance Downtown: Samba
- June 29 – DJ Nights, curated by Pierre Davis and Arin Hayes (No Sesso)
- July 6 – Dance Downtown: Line Dance & Two-Step
- July 13 – DJ Nights, curated by Martha Gonzalez (Quetzal)
- July 20 – Dance Downtown: Salsa
- August 3 – DJ Nights, curated by Samantha Blake Goodman (MAPS/Rail Up)
- August 10 – Dance Downtown: Disco
- August 17 – DJ Nights, curated by Alejandro Cohen (dublab)
- August 24 – Dance Downtown: Bollywood
- August 31 – DJ Nights - curated by Nosaj Thing
- September 7 – Dance Downtown: 90s Night
Open to all ages. Grand Park is located at 200 North Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Visit grandparkla.org/getting-here to plan your trip.
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a picnic or purchase food and drinks on site. Cocktails and beverages available for purchase. Valid ID required.
No outside alcohol is permitted in the park. For a full list of prohibited items, visit grandparkla.org/faqs.