June 21 - August 30, 2019
7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Free and open to all ages
Dance DTLA returns for its 15th season of dancing under the stars. Downtown is the place to be on Friday nights from June 21 through August 30. Each Friday night features a different dance genre and beginner dance lessons led by top L.A. dance instructors alongside a live band or DJ. So step outside, get your groove on, show off your dance moves and join us for these free events all summer long!
Summer 2019 Lineup
- June 21: Bollywood at Grand Park Performance Lawn
- June 28: Bachata at Grand Park Event Lawn
- July 5: Line Dance & Two Step at The Music Center's Walt Disney Concert Hall (BP Hall)
- July 12: Hip Hop at Grand Park Performance Lawn
- July 19: Argentine Tango at Grand Park Olive Court
- July 26: Disco at Grand Park Event Lawn
- August 2: K-pop at Grand Park Performance Lawn
- August 9: Salsa at The Music Center Plaza - Sneak peek
- August 16: Motown/Funk at The Music Center Plaza - Sneak peek
- August 30*: Cumbia at The Music Center Plaza - Plaza Grand Opening Weekend Celebration
* Extended hours to midnight
Lineup, schedule and artists are subject to change. No outside alcohol is permitted at Dance DTLA. Picnicking is not allowed in Walt Disney Concert Hall. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at all locations. Valid I.D. required for alcohol purchases. For full list of prohibited items in Grand Park, please visit grandparkla.org/faqs.