Dance DTLA is back for its 14th season of dancing under the stars. Head downtown on Friday nights from June 22 through September 7 and move to the sounds of summer. Featuring Dance Downtown (7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.), open-air dancing in the park with beginner dance lessons alongside a live band or DJ, and alternating DJ Nights (9:00 p.m. – midnight), curated by influential artists who give voice to a dynamic, vibrant, socially conscious L.A. culture.
Step outside with the ones you love and enjoy free events in Grand Park all summer long.
- June 22 – Dance Downtown: Samba
- June 29 – DJ Nights, curated by Pierre Davis and Arin Hayes (No Sesso)
- July 6 – Dance Downtown: Line Dance & Two-Step
- July 13 – DJ Nights, curated by Martha Gonzalez (Quetzal)
- July 20 – Dance Downtown: Salsa
- August 3 – DJ Nights, curated by Samantha Blake Goodman (MAPS/Rail Up)
- August 10 – Dance Downtown: Disco
- August 17 – DJ Nights, curated by Alejandro Cohen (dublab)
- August 24 – Dance Downtown: Bollywood
- August 31 – DJ Nights - curated by Nosaj Thing
- September 7 – Dance Downtown: 90s Night
DJ Nights are free and open to all ages; however some events may address mature content. Recommended for ages 18 and above.
Open to all ages. Grand Park is located at 200 North Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Visit grandparkla.org/getting-here to plan your trip.
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a picnic or purchase food and drinks on site. Cocktails and beverages available for purchase. Valid ID required.
No outside alcohol is permitted in the park. For a full list of prohibited items, visit grandparkla.org/faqs.
There are numerous parking lots located around Grand Park. As some lots do close before the conclusion of the event, we ask you to please ensure you’ll be able to retrieve your car after 11 p.m.
Recommended parking is at The Music Center’s Main Garage (Lot 14). Parking is $5 after 8 p.m.
ADA parking is available at the Law Library (108 N. Hill St.) for $10 after 4 PM. Guests using or needing mobility device assistance to access Dance DTLA are encouraged to contact our Guest Services Department ADA assistance line at (213) 972-0777. Guests with visual impairments are encouraged to call to arrange for mobility and orientation usher assistance. We appreciate 24 hours' notice.
Take the Red or Purple line to Grand Park/ Civic Center station. Exit on Temple St.