Every Friday evening
July 10, 2020 - September 4, 2020
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Summer 2020 Lineup
Dance DTLA goes digital this summer!
The Music Center’s free annual summer dance series is online with The Music Center’s Digital Dance DTLA. With lessons from top L.A. dance instructors every Friday night from July 10 through September 4, 2020, between 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m., each event promises to entertain those who love to dance and includes a warm-up, choreography and cool-down session. This year’s Digital Dance DTLA features nine different dance styles, with both partner and non-partner genres, so all ages can bust a move at home.
Stream the dance lesson right here or follow along on our YouTube channel at youtube.com/musiccenterlosangeles.
- July 10, 2020: Bollywood with instructor Achinta S. McDaniel
- July 17, 2020: Hip Hop with instructor Brandon "BeastBoi" Juezan
- July 24, 2020: Line Dance with instructor Rick Dominguez
- July 31, 2020: Cumbia with instructor Leslie Ferreira
- August 7, 2020: K-Pop with instructor Chuck Maa
- August 14, 2020: Salsa with instructor Leslie Ferreira
- August 21, 2020: Motown with instructor Harry Weston
- August 28, 2020: Argentine Tango with instructor Ilona Glinarsky
- September 4, 2020: Samba with instructor Fransini Giraldo