Walt Disney Concert Hall Self-Guided Tours
Please note that all campus tours are temporarily not offered at this time.
Audio tours are the most comprehensive way to explore the Walt Disney Concert Hall. The self-guided audio tour takes visitors through the concert hall’s history from conception to completion. Narrated by Emmy and Tony Award-winning actor John Lithgow, the tour provides insight from architect Frank Gehry and other key contributors. An augmented reality video walk is also available to experience. For more information visit Thought Experiments.
- For individuals or groups of up to 14 guests
- Go at your own pace (approximately 60 minutes)
- Photo I.D. required to use the audio device
- Use of audio device for ages 10 and older
- Begins in the Grand Lobby of the Walt Disney Concert Hall
Groups of 15+ interested in daytime tours:
- $10 per guest
- Picture I.D. required to use the audio device
- Reservations are required. Please call (213) 972-7483 for more details and to reserve.