Walt Disney Concert Hall Self-Guided Tours
The self-guided audio tours now available
The Music Center offers free self-guided audio tours of its iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall year-round. The fully revamped tour takes visitors through the Concert Hall’s history from conception to completion. Narrated by Emmy and Tony Award-winning actor John Lithgow, the tour provides insight from visionary architect Frank Gehry and other key contributors.
New technology allows visitors to use their smartphones to follow the tour and hear behind-the-scenes details about the planning, thought and design that went into the construction of this architectural and auditory masterpiece. For visitors not using a smartphone, Podcatchers are available at the Tour Check-In table.
Please note due to special events, the self-guided audio tour will not be available on September 21-22, 2021, and September 25, 2021.
Self-Guided Audio Tour Details:
- Tours run daily 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.*
- For individuals or groups of up to 14 guests
- Go at your own pace (approximately 60 minutes)
- Photo I.D. required to use the Podcatcher
- Use of Podcatcher for ages 10 and older
- Tours begins in the Grand Lobby of Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The last tour of the day is at 2:00 p.m.
Please note at this time:
- The Walt Disney Concert Hall parking garage is closed on weekends.
- Visitors are advised to park in The Music Center main campus parking garage if visiting The Music Center on the weekends. Parking is $9.
- The Walt Disney Concert Hall guided tours and Symphonians Music Center campus tours are temporarily not offered at this time and will resume at a later date.
* Tour schedule subject to change