Walt Disney Concert Hall Self-Guided Tours
The Music Center offers free self-guided audio tours year-round of The Music Center's iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall. The fully revamped tour takes visitors through the Concert Hall’s history from conception to completion. Narrated by Emmy and Tony Award-winning actor John Lithgow, the tour provides insight from visionary architect Frank Gehry and other key contributors.
We are employing new technology that allows visitors to use their smartphones to follow the tour and hear behind-the-scenes details about the planning, thought and design that went into the construction of this architectural and auditory masterpiece. Visitors who do not have access to a smartphone can check out a Podcatcher, which is available at the Tour Check-In table located in the Concert Hall lobby.
- Tours run daily from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.*
- Tour schedule is subject to change due to performances in Walt Disney Concert Hall. Please check the tour schedule below prior to your visit.
- Tours begin in the Grand Lobby of Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- No reservations are required.
- The last tour of the day is at 2:00 p.m.
- Tours are complimentary.
- For individuals or groups of up to 14 guests.
- Go at your own pace (approximately 60 minutes).
- Photo I.D. required to use the Podcatcher.
- Use of Podcatcher for ages 10 and older.
For groups of 15 guests or more:
- Reservations are required. Please call (213) 972-3688 for reservations or more information.