ACCESSIBILITY FOR GUESTS WITH DIFFERENT ABILITIES*
*Note: Guests using or needing mobility device assistance to access Music Center venues are encouraged to contact our Guest Services Department ADA assistance line at 213.972.0777. Guests with visual impairments are encouraged to call to arrange for mobility and orientation usher assistance. We appreciate 24 hours' notice.
- ADA parking is on levels 2 and 4 of the main Music Center garage. Additional spaces may be identified by Classic Parking staff. Valet parking is available on Hope Street for ADA service as well.
- Will Call guests: Follow wayfinding ushers’ instructions throughout the garage to elevators on Grand Avenue (south) end of the garage to plaza level. Proceed west toward thr Hope St side of The Music Center campus for access to all box offices and theatres.
- Ticket holding guests: Upon exiting the elevators, follow wayfinding ushers’ instructions throughout the garage to the elevators on the Grand Avenue (south) side of garage.
- ACCESS SERVICES: Vans can drop off and pick up passengers at 111 N. Hope Street near valet parking.
GUESTS USING MOBILITY DEVICES CAN ACCESS THE THEATRES AND/OR THE BOX OFFICES FROM THE ELEVATOR IN THREE WAYS:
- Exit the elevator on (Level P); plaza level; Turn left for navigation to the Hope Street side of The Music Center campus. Follow ushers’ directions towards Hope Street for access to all theatres and box offices.
- For the Ahmanson Theatre, exit the garage on the street level (Grand Avenue). Turn left toward Temple Street to enter the Ahmanson Theatre at the ground level.
- For the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, all box offices and plaza level theatre entrances, exit the garage on parking level P-2 to Grand Avenue. Turn right to reach the access ramp for elevators to the plaza level. Turn left (north) upon exiting the elevators and follow wayfinding ushers’ directions.