The Plaza For All
The Music Center Plaza is a beautiful 35,000 square foot outdoor urban oasis and destination for free and low-cost programs such as The Music Center’s highly popular Dance DTLA, along with festivals, concerts and other special events. The “Plaza for All” welcomes all and brings to life the strength and diversity of Los Angeles County with a range of dining options, refreshing gardens, an iconic fountain and views of Grand Park and City Hall.
TMC Arts, The Music Center’s programming engine, programs the Plaza as both a civic and cultural space. In addition to arts programming, TMC Arts will periodically share civic programs on the Plaza’s LED screens, offering Angelenos a place to come together and share, actively or passively, in dialogue about civic issues and matters critical to one another, to the many communities in Los Angeles and to society overall. That may include showing the latest political debates—of course representing all sides of the political spectrum—town hall meetings, panels, talks and the like.
Check The Music Center calendar and this page for program updates.
All free and low-cost programming on The Music Center Plaza is supported by The Ring-Miscikowski Foundation / The Ring Foundation.
Upcoming Events on The Plaza
Food Truck Fundays
Enjoy food trucks every Monday on The Music Center Plaza! (On the Hope St side adjacent to the Lisa Specht Welcome Center)
- Monday, January 20, 2020: No food trucks (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Monday, January 27, 2020: Sus Arepas and Wings 'N Waffles
- Monday, February 3, 2020: Rice Balls of Fire and Richeeze
- Monday, February 10, 2020: The Tropic Truck and KuuShiSushi
- Monday, February 17, 2020: No food trucks (President’s Day)
- Monday, February 24, 2020: Pinch of Flavor and Wild Dogs Grill
Check full event calendar