4th OF JULY BLOCK PARTY
Thursday, July 4, 2019
3:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
200 N. Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90012
4th of July Block Party
We look forward to seeing you this July 4th for the USA's b-day, where we will make wishes and celebrate our dreams. Let's enjoy the beautiful day, chill, munch, dance, splash, play and top it off with fireworks under the DTLA skyline.
Food & Drink Policy
Picnics and outside food are welcome in backpacks or totes. Coolers are not permitted in the event space.
The size of bags and backpacks/totes must be standard backpack size or smaller (16.75 inches x 13 inches x 8.5 inches).
No outside beverages including juice and soda (sealed juice boxes are the only exception). Only empty, non glass water bottles are allowed. Park water fountains and water for purchase booths will be available in the event space. Food vendor booths will be available throughout event space.
No alcohol is permitted in the event space.
Event entrance protocol includes mandatory bag checks, pat downs and metal detector wands for all patrons. To ensure lines move as quickly as possible, please plan ahead and read all event info below to know what is allowed and what is prohibited. Early arrival is recommended. Your patience is appreciated.
- Bags and Backpacks Measuring Larger Than Standard Backpack Size (16.75 inches x 13 inches x 8.5 inches)
- Confetti Cannons
- Drones (including Drone Operation)
- Flag Poles
- Identity-Covering Costumes
- Sealed or Open Beverage Bottles with Liquid Including Water (Fountains and Water for Purchase Will Be Available)
- Projection Devices
- Printed Signage Measuring Larger than 8.5 inches x 11 inches
- Selfie Sticks
- Unleashed Animals
- Amplified Noise
- Outside Solicitation
- Public Intoxication
- Staking Objects to Ground
- Unauthorized Vending