Symphonians Campus Tours
Free docent-led tours of Walt Disney Concert Hall, Mark Taper Forum, Ahmanson Theatre, and Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, by Symphonians of the Music Center. Public tours available Tuesdays through Saturdays 10:15 AM and 12:30 PM. Contact Guest Services at 213-972-7483 to schedule group tours.
Free Public Tours
90 minute docent-led tours of the Four Theaters of the Music Center.
Tuesday through Saturday: 10:15 AM and 12:30 PM.
Check Daily Tour Schedule for Availability
Meet in the lobby of the Walt Disney Concert Hall
Get a first-hand view of the inside of the theaters.
- Learn about their history, architecture, and the four resident performing groups—the LA Opera, LA Philharmonic, Center Theatre Group, and LA Master Choral.
- Learn about the free and low cost programs - available on the Plaza and the in the new Grand Park including:
- Arts Education
- Dance lessons and performances
- Special Exhibits
- Drum Circles
- View artwork from across the globe including sculptures, tapestries, paintings and antiques from the 17th century to the present.
- Hear the stories collected through the Music Center’s 50 years as the heart of Los Angeles' cultural life.
Free Scheduled Tours
For community and school groups larger than 15
Call Guest Services at 213-972-7483 for advanced reservations.
Tours are tailored to each group’s individual needs
Accommodating individuals with special needs
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SYMPHONIANS >