MUSIC CENTER LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
THE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL (MCLC) is a membership group dedicated to supporting The Music Center’s arts education programs. Since its establishment 38 years ago, the Leadership Council (formerly known as Fraternity of Friends) has been an advocate for arts education in local schools and on the Music Center campus helping to create transformative arts experiences that spark creativity and empower young people of all ages. Members are professional, business, and community leaders who believe that powerful experiences in the arts promote future success in every aspect of a student’s academic and professional careers. Members are invited to a variety of exclusive events throughout Los Angeles that provide social networking opportunities and showcase The Music Center’s education programs including Spotlight, Music Center on Tour, Institute for Educators, and the Very Special Arts Festival (link to web pages).
Your contribution ensures that such programs continue to inspire students all across Southern California.
132,192 students, parents and teachers experienced The Music Center’s arts education programs.
520 Music Center on Tour school assemblies and performances brought the arts directly to students.
728 public and private schools partnered with The Music Center to foster arts education.
9,000 students, families and peers attended The Very Special Arts Festival – the biggest yet!
LEADERSHIP COUNCIL MEMBER BENEFITS
$2,500 MEMBER LEVEL
- Invitations to The Music Center Education programs such as The Spotlight Academy, The Very Special Arts Festival, school assemblies and dance student performances
- Invitations to exclusive Leadership Council events with guest speakers, notable artists, Spotlight alumni
- A special invitation to the spring MCLC Annual Dinner (per person cost)
- Personal concierge ticketing service for all Glorya Kaufman Presents Dance at the Music Center engagements
- The Music Center Donor Perks card allowing discounts to select downtown restaurants
To encourage young philanthropic leaders, a $1,250 price has been created for MCLC members under the age of 45. All events are complimentary unless noted.
UPCOMING LEADERSHIP COUNCIL EVENTS
- October 22, 2016 – Post Performance Meet the Artist Reception featuring Spotlight Alumni Jennifer Stahl with San Francisco Ballet.
- November 11, 2016 – Lunch with Spotlight artist and Director of Spotlight Jeri Gaile
- December 7, 2016 – Exclusive Leadership Council HOLIDAY PARTY at a private home
For more information about Music Center Leadership Council please contact Annual Giving Officer, Alex Betzel, at 213-972-3306 or email@example.com.