NATIONAL DANCE DAY CELEBRATION
Saturday, July 27, 2013
In partnership with Dizzy Feet Foundation, the flagship west coast celebration of National Dance Day is coming to Grand Park with special appearances and fun festivities for the whole family. Be part of the biggest dance event of the summer!
10 am-11:45 am | Performance Lawn
Learn the official National Dance Day routines,
taught in person by Nigel Lythgoe, Adam Shankman
and Napoleon and Tabitha Dumo and performances
by Philadanco, DEA Youth Dance Program and Stacey Tookey’s Still Motion Dance Company
11:45 am-1:40 pm | Performance Lawn
DJ Phyz Ed
12:30 pm, 1:00 pm & 1:30 pm | Fountain Splash Pad
Free 20-minute community dance classes, followed by splash dance party with DJ Phyz Ed
No experience necessary. Limited capacity. First come, first served.
- Appearances by host Adam Shankman; Nigel Lythgoe, Executive Producer and Co-Creator of So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD),
and other SYTYCD celebrities
- Dance the official National Dance Day Celebration routines led in person by Napoleon and Tabitha Dumo and by Nigel Lythgoe
and Adam Shankman.
- Splash it out in LA’s only fountain dance classes!
- Special dance performances through the day
- Food trucks, music and more!
EVERYBODY DANCE ROUTINE
HIP HOP MASTER CLASS ROUTINE