Research & Evaluation
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
– Carl Sagan, 1934-1996
Research and evaluation – asking questions and searching for answers, then using those answers to grow and improve – are the building blocks of knowledge creation. What do we know and how do we know it? What don't we know but want to know? What works and what doesn't, and why?
Here you can find out about not only what researchers at The Music Center are doing and learning, but also:
- About what others in the field are doing and learning
- About what cognitive psychologists, poets, physicists, engineers, artists, geographers, social scientists, and others can teach us about how our work works
- About using data to manage problems, monitor performance, and measure outcomes
FINDING YOUR WAY
- Learn more about us and our vision, our models and approaches, our questions and perspectives at A CULTURE OF EVIDENCE.
- CURRENT PROJECTS is your entry point into our research portfolio.
- At RESOURCES, you can download all our publications and find links to recent studies in arts education and cultural policy.
- And finally, for all the latest "now and wow" at The Music Center, don't miss BLOG!